Okay so the Rockies didn't win-darn but do I dare say (who reads this) Boston got their butts (Nanny that's a bad word)beat this weekend-Red Sox's lost-Patriots lost-Bruins lost and heard something about the Celtics :~X !
Just kind of nice to see them FOR ONCE not win everything!
My newest most favorite blog of all,thanks to Donna-http://hookedonhouses.net
I could spend All day there-LOVE IT!
My other great find,thank you Lori~Priceline.com-I redid my rental car reservations for when I go back to Buffalo to see my Dad-cut it in half! Yeah!
Getting ready for Nancy(sister) and her Steve to get here today.
Had the house appraised here yesterday for refi and the guy was trying to say we may have over-improved the kitchen-after I convinced him there was not such a thing in my world we agreed to disagree. Steve was like What? What? I told him-he said he LOVED our kitchen!:~)
Have a Happy!!!!!!!!:~)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment