Thank you Gayla for the craft wire-perfect-you need to come over and see it in person!
This is the view as you walk in-Emma's bed to the left-her new big girl bed! Allison's daybed to the right and more under the window and then you just see a peek of Maggies footboard-more to follow!
Allison's~ LOVE it-so cozy!
Miss Emma Grace's Big Girl Bed!

And this was BEFORE-our guest room -which has now moved across the hall into a smaller room!
Aaron can have full run of the house in the guest room-boys somehow want to be playing outside where us girls just want to play in our rooms! Can't wait for the next slumber party! Will have to wait for after Disney which is 3 days and counting! Yikes-I guess I better go pack!
Miss Emma Grace's Big Girl Bed!
And this was BEFORE-our guest room -which has now moved across the hall into a smaller room!
Aaron can have full run of the house in the guest room-boys somehow want to be playing outside where us girls just want to play in our rooms! Can't wait for the next slumber party! Will have to wait for after Disney which is 3 days and counting! Yikes-I guess I better go pack!
Beautiful! Can't wait to see it live! :)
ReplyDeleteAshley